Hello People . This Blog Belong to muez . 19 july 1992 . PTPL collage SHAH ALAM . SUBANG , Shah Alam . camping Pictures, Images and Photos \Married with Siti Syazana . Skype-muiz.valera. Pocodot-muez valera.Thanks for visiting :)

Friday, June 3, 2011



when i was know you ,
you was crying that time .
i make you happy that time,
then you smile like a cow ,
you say thanks because u make me happy that night ,
then i said your welcome ,
that night ,
i was feel like you ,
then i try to make you trust me and i try make you laught that night,
im very happy because i make you happy ,
that night ,
i call you with super saver :)
then i try to make sure you like me and love me ,
when we are talk talk and talk ,
i try say to she ,
"do you want couple with me" ?
then  you say , up to you ,
that time im feel so happy to hear that and feel like in a dream,
now , 
i and u sweet couple and happy couple :)
i dont want you say to me that you wanna break with me !
if you say that !
i will shooot you dear !
i want you know that i love you so much my dear .
i dont want lost you !
you are mine you know !
if you try to lie me or what else ,
i will kick you with my legs !
iloveyousofuckingdammuchsitisyazana!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment


BUNGEKK